With a Personal Membership You Receive Great Benefits & Help
SCCT Maintain High-Quality Productions and Classes
As a non-profit theater, SCCT relies on contributions from individuals and businesses
to support our programs. We invite you to become a San Carlos Children’s Theater supporter today.
We couldn’t do it without you. Thank you for being part of the SCCT Family!
Making a Donation with a Personal Membership:
- Impacts our children and family participants, audience members, volunteers, board and staff
- Supports top-quality workshops and classes in a variety of subjects
- Ensures high-caliber productions with superior sound and lighting
- Keeps ticket prices affordable for all
- Supports long-term space use
- Supports community outreach
- Provides you exceptional benefits, including free tickets and early access to assigned seats
Personal Membership Levels
New membership benefits begin at the start of your membership year. Questions regarding membership.
|Personal Membership||Producer's Circle||Actor's Circle||Ensemble||Friend|
|Benefits Per Membership Year||$1000||$500||$250||$150|
|1 Complimentary business card size personal program ad||X|
|Complimentary concession vouchers||4||4|
|Complimentary show tickets||8||8||6||4|
|Free ticket exchange||X||X||X||X|
|Recognition in all mainstage show programs||X||X||X||X|
|Member ticket sales in advance of pubic sales||10 days||10 days||10 days||7 days|
To become an SCCT Personal Member:
Become a Member
To become a member by mail, send a check to:
San Carlos Children’s Theater
P.O. Box 512
San Carlos, CA 94070
SCCT is a non-profit organization under IRS Section 501(c)(3). All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Fed. ID # 94-3165692.