SCCT members get great benefits while helping maintain quality productions & classes!
As a non-profit theater, SCCT relies on contributions from individuals and businesses like you to support our programs. Thank you for your interest in SCCT.
Personal Membership Levels
New membership benefits begin at the start of your membership year.
Questions regarding membership
|Personal Membership||Producer's Circle||Actor's Circle||Ensemble||Friend|
|Benefits Per Membership Year||$1000||$500||$250||$150|
|1 Complimentary business card size personal program ad||X|
|Complimentary concession vouchers||4||4|
|Complimentary show tickets||8||8||6||4|
|Free ticket exchange||X||X||X||X|
|Recognition in all mainstage show programs||X||X||X||X|
|Member ticket sales in advance of pubic sales||10 days||10 days||10 days||7 days|
Your Personal Membership is just a click away: Become a Member
Or, to become a member by mail send a check to:
San Carlos Children’s Theater
P.O. Box 512
San Carlos, CA 94070
- Support top-quality classes and workshops
- Ensure high-caliber productions with superior sets and costumes
- Provide ongoing improvements to sound and light equipment
- Keep ticket prices affordable for all
- Maintain long-term space use
- Support community outreach activitities
- Support scholarship programs
- Provide you special benefits, including free tickets and early access to members-only ticket sales
SCCT is a non-profit organization under IRS Section 501(c)(3). All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Fed. ID # 94-3165692.